Business and Skilled Migration is Open in Queensland
For 7 days only, the Queensland Government is taking onshore nominations for the 491 and 190 visa subclasses.
SkillSelect – Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491)
Applicants will need to submit a brand-new Expression of Interest (EOI) with priority to be given to applicants working in ‘COVID Critical’ sectors such as:
- Air Ambulance, Critical Medical, Medical Technology,
- Engineering, Critical Infrastructure, Supply Chain
- Telecommunications, Film & Television Production,
- Maritime Industry, Agricultural Technology Food Technology,
- Mining, Emerging Technology, Financial Technology, and
- Large Scale Manufacturing.
You must also have been working for a minimum of 3 months in a regional location in Queensland and have a job offer for an additional 12 Months from your employer in your nominated occupation. There are other requirements, too. Contact us for more information.
SkillSelect – Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
Applicants will need to submit a brand-new Expression of Interest (EOI) with those having 80 points and above being considered a priority. Applicants below 80 points will be subject to quota places being available. Applicants must have been working for 6 months and have a job offer for an additional 12 months from their employer in a nominated occupation:
- Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
- Construction Project Manager (133111)
- Mechanical Engineer (233512)
- General Practitioner (253111)
- Resident Medical Officer (253112)
- Psychiatrist (253411)
- Medical Practitioner nec (253999)
- Midwife (254111)
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
- Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
- Registered Nurses nec (254499)
- Developer Programmer (261312)
- Software Engineer (261313)
- Social Worker (272511)
- Maintenance Planner (312911)
For both the 491 and the 190 visa, only onshore applicants working in Queensland will be considered.
Timing is crucial. With the program only being open for seven days, it’s important to have the experts at This is Australia guide you through the complexities of the Migration field. Contact us today. Call our Gold Coast office on 0755920755.